BNG Press Release: For the purpose of clarity
Friday, 5th October 2021.
THE Biafran Supreme Military Council of Administration (BSMCA) congratulates every personnel of the Biafran Army, Biafran Air-Force, Biafran Navy, Biafran Detective Force and the entire civilian Indigenous Biafrans populace across the globe on our 30th October independence and re-hoisting of our National Flag which was though low-key but significant in relation to international laws and instruments.
We are not made in the mold to banter insults or mere words with those who believes that dancing and having jamborees abroad will ensure the sovereignty of Biafra while occupying Nigerian terrorists armed forces are chanting war songs in Fulani language at Head Bridge, Onitsha – Anambra state.
The Council as led by our humble servant, General Innocent N. Orji, is rather reinstating the United Nations Charter adopted by the General Assembly in her 92nd plenary meeting [A/RES/47/135] held 18th December 1992 in which 47/135; Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities states as thus: “Stressing the need to ensure for all, without discrimination of any kind, full enjoyment and exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms, and emphasizing the importance of the draft Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities in that regard,”…
With emphasis, the priority of the Biafran National Guard (BNG) is to protect and defend the people of Biafra, borders, boundaries and territories.
That solemn task sworn by every personnel of this noble cause does not give us the extra time for unnecessary arguments but every of our efforts is geared towards the routing of every evil entities associated with the occupying Nigerian State.
The Biafran National Guard reiterates that We are a Military formation and not into any form of public recruitment as at this moment, any form of change in our stand will be publicly disclosed via our official websites and social media handles.
The only genuine and official contact to the Office of the Head BNG/BSMCA are as follows:
i.) Comrade Chima ONYEKACHI [Special Adviser on Media]
ii.) Comrade Agwu FRANCIS [Spokesperson]
iii.) Comrade Elemamba EBERECHUKWU [Head of Media]
Any changes to the above named person will be addressed accordingly.
Also, The Biafran government to be initially administrated by BNG shall consists of:
1. SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL which shall be the highest decision making body and will be comprised of the Commander-in-Chief, Service Chiefs, Ministers, Foreign Affairs Ambassadors and Attorney-General. This council is chaired by the Commander-in-Chief of the sovereign state of Biafra.
2. COUNCIL OF PROVINCES which shall be comprised of the Commander-in-Chief and the 31 Provincial Adjutants. The primary role of this council is to dispense matters bordering on the independent and federated provinces respectively. It is chaired by the Commander-in-Chief of the sovereign state of Biafra.
3. COUNCIL OF MINISTERS which shall be comprised of all appointed Ministers, Attorney-General and Biafran Ambassadors on Foreign Mission. Its primary role is to implement all government functions, policies and programmes. It is chaired by the Commander-in-Chief of the sovereign state of Biafra.
4. PROVINCIAL COUNCIL which shall comprised of the Provincial Adjutants in their respective Provinces, including Commissioners, Provincial Chief Judges, and Special Appointees. Its primary role is to carry out projects and programmes in their respective provinces.
5. ADVISORY COUNCIL comprises of the Commander-in-Chief, ex-military personnel, the traditional custodians, Attorney-General and (reputable religious leaders) with the primary role of giving concise and intelligent advice to the Commander-in-Chief.
Furthermore, the Biafra Supreme Military Council of Administration (BSMCA) created the following ministries but not limited:
1. Ministry of Interior Affairs
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Ministry of Justice
4. Ministry of Defence
5. Ministry of Ancestry
6. Ministry of Academics
7. Ministry of Development/Innovations
8. Ministry of Information
9. Ministry of Agriculture/Skill Acquisition
10. Ministry of Women/ Children/ Vulnerable
11. Ministry of Health
12. Ministry of Finance
13. Ministry of Natural Resources
14. Ministry of Transportation
We enjoin the cooperation of the international community and every diplomatic corps, they are therefore persuaded to adhere to the United Nations Charter Article 73(a) which affirms as thus “to ensure, with due respect for the culture of the peoples concerned, their political, economic, social, and educational advancement, their just treatment, and their protection against abuses;”
General INNOCENT N. ORJI
Colonel GABRIEL ONWUKWE
[Deputy Head BNG/BSMCA],
Comrade UKA KALU
[Acting Secretary, Office of Head BNG/BSMCA].
Comrade AGWU FRANCIS
[BNG Spokesperson] -■